Monday, April 30, 2007

Finally, Today cames with EXCITED!

Wonder why I said so?
"Today" finally come
I've been waiting for it...
Day after day

Before four in the evening
I was so nervous
keep on looking at the clock hanging on the wall
time like being slow down
WHY? I asked
In my mind was only YOU
How will you look like later?
What will you dress up yourself?
Is that ok with my hair-style?
Will our date interesting?
Will our date fun and happy?
What will our date be after a long time dint meet you.

Wow, I was so suprised with the attire which you had dressed up
I was extremely HAPPY when I saw you
I was excited with our date

Our Movie sessions in the theater
It was COLD physically but WARM deep into my heart
Sure, The warmest came from the tightest hugz..
Was the Movie too scary?
Yes, I agree, Coz I hugz you tightly as well
Sweet Hugz? Warm Hugz? or...
Only we understand from our heart
Hugz can be simple, but it's meaningful
I will miss it forever which MEANT to us
I was so wonderful with our BIG HEAD STICKER
I like it very very very much
Yes, I can't deny I looks Ugly,
But Overal.. NOT BAD I commented

Sushi King became our meal choice
I do like Japanese Food
I know you might like it as well
Hope so, we enjoyed the raw and delicious food
Well, The Cold Tou Fu Hua.
Special dine, wasn't it?

I like every moment we have together
It was so special
Nice and of Coz.. GRRRRRRrrrrreeeaaaT...
Thanks

No comments: