Friday, April 27, 2007

Should I celebrate or Sad...

I dono why..
the feeling so special today
I know, you might not visit my blog anyways
But, something in my heart make me feel unnormal
well...
you might still hate me
you might still angry with me
you might...
thousand of reasons
that coulodn't make out of my mind

Yap, I know it was my fault
Yap, I know how you feel
Yap, I know and I realised what I done was wrong

I feel sad when i know
you deleted me from your handphone
you deleted me from your msn
you deleted me from your friendster
the most important is
you deleted me from your mind, from your life

Why can't we still say "Hi" when we meet?
Why can't we still be a friend?

I know you are happy now
I know you are fortunate with the life given by him
I know you are cheerful as previous
That the only things I know
And I hope you will like this forever
That I should celebrate and happy for You

Anyways, I just can say Sorry
No more than that
coz i know
You won't forgive me
Forever...

2 comments:

风怀恩 said...

每个人在不同的生长环境成长,所以连带各人的思想都有所不同。遗憾的是,我们无法完全了解一个人,就算是我们很重视那个人,但就可能因为我们的无心之过,无心之言,就这样,情谊没了,还可能老死不相往来,严重的话,更可能变成宿敌。很可笑,但人与人的关系,真的好脆弱...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.