Monday, August 06, 2007

Yippie...









Yeah
today finally did our Psychology presentation
QUite good and well as what comment by our lecturer, Dr Siah!
Thx for all group members for being put on their hard work
Thx for them giving out their hundred percents of coperations
Last but not least, thx those give me support all the time.

-sMile-
You had did a good job
I really suprise with your presentation
I really can't imagine and totally shock
Nice and well
Interesting and focusing
a word to describe... that is NICE
I have to retire already..

wakaka.. anyways. i will share vf all of you what i know..
learning from each others..
having fun and interesting life in UTAR..
might be my last semester ady
or maybe you all still have to face me for another 3 years.
haha..
no matter how, i appreaciate those sweet moment you all gave me..

After a busy and crazying week.. it time to take more rest..
Frens, let's go beyond our ability
shows out the best of us..
in our coming presentation
which we all curious about
--- COUNSELLING ---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你们都做得很好。。
努力的付出,换来dr.siah的称赞,
什么都值得了吧?!
我知道你会越干越好,
无论是在马来西亚,
抑或是在爱尔兰,
你都会是成功的,让我们感到骄傲的那个。。
加油,去追寻那片属于你的天空和国度。。
身为朋友的我们,
会无时无刻的支持你,想着你!!
愿你成功。。