Monday, May 21, 2007

I Break Records.. Horrey..!

Yes.. I'd Break My Records..
guess.. what had I done?
haha.. now even i think bout it, i will laugh non stop wor..
share with u all lar..
today will be my memorable day..
at night, My extension chord was burnt because overuse electrical power, short circuit and gone..
then I went to find Jack, he is one of my friend in PJ, he very good.. a very nice friend.. intro u when got chance lar..
He fetch me to Taman Bahagia to have our dinner.. then brought me to Kelana Jaya's Giant to buy extention chord.. but so unluckym we can't found it..
then he fetched me to Park C mini Giant. yes, finally i got my things.. really thanks..
On the way back, the motor tyre was punctured. What a hell.. its already 9.30pm, all shops had been closed and no choice.. we push the motorcycle back to our home, we decided to do that so.
After one hour more, we reach our home.. yeah.. hooooreey.. We walked from Pack C, crossing SS2 area and finally turned into SS17. huh! tired and breaking record. Cause.. in Petaling Jaya, you can see car everywhere. but Motorcle bit ... er.. u know what i meant lar.. But we push motor beside the road,.. huh!
haha... wonderful night we had..
SO sorry Jack, if without me i think you wont suffer from this.. treat u eat a meal lar..
late night d.. night.. bye and have a nice day!

No comments: