Thursday, May 17, 2007

My day in PJ...

Hai friends, quite a long time i did not update myself here d.. Ern, at 1st, I would like to thanks all the friends those support me while i'm down. I'm so touch... thx again.

Wow.. let me describe my day here at PJ.. wonderful? torture? tired? excited? or...haha..
Yesterday, wednesday..16th of May, I reached KL by myself, alone... with one back pack and one luggage.. take an hour of bus from Puduraya to Petaling Jaya.. wow.. what a heavy luggage.. i felt so lucky bcoz i'd post my other daily accesories via courier service a few days before i came to KL.. if not... i couldn't imagine what will happen to me for this trip.. wonderful..

After I got into my room.. wow.. blank room.. have to done everythings.. but I did not do anythings. I just put down my luggage then.. go to find my friend ( future coursemate) and went for a shopping.. TESCO, Puchong we went. A lot of things to buy.. wow.. haha... A tired day..

after shopping 2 hours there.. we went to MidValley to shop again. Before that, we stoped at Nondo's Chicken restaurant to have a meal.. wow.. delicious.. haha.. Without wasting any time, we went to Jusco to buy my furniture.. good.. really good.. i got what I want.. A writting table, a book's rack, a drawer and of coz, a chair for myself. But my furniture only will arrive tomorrow. Huh.! what i got back is my standing fan.. hehe..if not i dono how to sleep at night. HOT... haha..

That my first day at here.. tired day..

For today.. i went to Night market at SS2,.. big night market, ate a lot there.. huh! and wonderful shopping vf agang of frens.. hope we can go next times..

thx to Jack and PC tgether vf her mom.. thx...
Have a nice day!

No comments: